To become a Park of the Sierras member you need to:
- Be an Escapees RV Club member.
- Be 55 years of age at the time your membership becomes available.
- Visit Park Sierra, take a “tour” of the park and discuss membership with our Park Manager.
- Be willing and able to volunteer some of your time while in the park to help maintain and beautify Park Sierra.
- Complete the application and make a check payable to Park of Sierra for $1020*. At this time, the membership fee is $17,684.00 **.
- The current annual maintenance dues are $1986.96**. Members pay slightly less while traveling if their site is placed in the rental pool.
* $1,000 is refundable if you withdraw your application.
** As of 4/1/2019. Double check with the office to confirm the latest costs voted on by the membership.
All Park Sierra members belong to our Partners In Participation (PIP) committee which encourages all members (new and old) to remember what is expected of all of us.
For further information:
Park of the Sierras
45323 Park Sierra Dr.
Coarsegold, CA 93614
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
- Sat: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sun: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.